單身久了 內心獨白據了解會變成如此
1. I am more than positive Ill die alone.
我幾乎可以確信我要孤獨終老了。
2. Wait, I cant tell if hes flirting1 or just being friendly.
哎?他這是對我有好感么,還是只不過表示友好而已。
3. Should I text my ex?
需不需要給前女友發個短信?
4. If need be, Ill marry myself.
如果可能的話,我想跟自己結婚。
5. I dont need a man! I am an independent woman!
我無需男性!我是獨立的女人!
6. Being single is better!
單身更好!
7. Should I get a Tinder? Who knows - I might actually find the one!
需不需要注冊個相親網站?哪個了解呢或許就找到了!
8. How do those two have each other and I have no one?
為何他兩個能在一塊,而我就是一個人?
9. SRSLY, whats wrong with me?
講真,我是否有哪些問題?
10. Im just waiting for Prince Charming2.
我在等我的白馬王子。
11. When was the last time I kissed someone? I think I forgot how to kiss.
我上次KISS是什么時間?我感覺我都忘了如何KISS了。
12. Netflix always makes my day better.
天天看會兒網劇能讓我感覺好點。
英語學習推薦